Personal Physician Services
ExecHealth is a private medical clinic that offers the diplomatic community the highest level of medical care. Our multilingual physicians and medical staff are expert in dealing with issues faced by diplomats and their families. We are experienced in providing continuity of treatments initiated in other countries and updating foreign immunization schedules required for admission to Canadian schools and future postings.
Clients enrolled in this program can expect:
- Access to a personal physician to manage your medical and health care needs while in Canada
- Choice of male or female physician
- Punctual, unhurried appointments with your physician
- Access to our exclusive network of specialists
- Onsite access to physician supervised services including nutrition and physiotherapy
- Immunizations required in Canada and for future postings
- A copy of your complete health record on CD-ROM upon completion of posting in Canada
Payment For Services
ExecHealth works directly with embassies and insurance companies to provide direct payment for services. As such, most diplomatic clients are not required to pay for services at the time of their visit.
Detailed receipts for service are provided to diplomatic clients whose consulates do not have a payment arrangement in place with ExecHealth. Fees for our services are fully reimbursed by most international medical insurance plans.