Executive Health Program
Leading edge organizations recognize that executives put in long hours, are subject to mental strain, stress, and often travel extensively. Their physical and emotional health is critical to good decisions making and a comprehensive, proactive health plan is critical.
Our executive health program is designed to keep key employees healthy by proactively managing their health and keeping them operating and an optimal level. Clients enrolled in the Executive Medical Program benefit from:
- Annual comprehensive medical assessments – a thorough medical and health evaluation designed to proactively identify and address health issues and help clients avoid serious illness
- Personal physician service – offering clients same-day in-person or virtual medical appointments and comprehensive medical care.
- Medical concierge service to expedite surgeries, MRIs and specialist referrals through private channels when public wait times are too long
Employee Wellness Programs
Healthy People = Better Business
According to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. Progressive employers understand that an investment in the health of their employees is just good business.
Employee Wellness programs have been shown to reduce absenteeism, staff member turnover rates, and healthcare costs. It’s a key piece of an organization’s success. The results of these programs lead to higher productivity, which in the end leads to a more profitable company.
ExecHealth’s employee wellness programs can be tailored to the needs of the organization.
- Healthy eating seminars with a registered dietitian
- Know Your Numbers medical assessment including blood screening for diseases, blood pressure monitoring and cholesterol checks
- Workspace ergonomic assessments
Pre-employment Physicals and Drug Testing
Pre-Employment Assessments are the key to a successful employee selection process. ExecHealth offers employers customized testing to ensure potential employees meet the requirements of their position. Testing may include medical examinations, vision and hearing tests, drug and alcohol testing and functional capacity screening.
Appropriate pre-employment screening can help protect employers and employees alike by identifying health problems that may put workers at risk in a particular job and lead to disability claims.
Employee COVID-19 Testing
Ensure the safety of your employees and provide them with peace-of-mind with on-site COVID-19 testing. ExecHealth’s COVID-19 test is a PCR test that is accepted by airlines in order to travel. Test results and travel certificate are typically available within 48 hours of receiving the sample.