Medical Office Receptionist– Executive Medical Clinic
ExecHealth Inc. is dedicated to providing world class medical care and the highest level of service to our clients. We are currently seeking a medical office receptionist to join our team and provide outstanding service to our patients.
- Answers telephones, schedules patient appointments
- Provides day-to-day administrative support for physicians and medical staff
- Books and confirms patient appointments
- Responds to patient inquiries, books specialist appointments and outpatient procedures
- Communicates relevant appointment information to patients and keeps track of bookings
- Maintains filing in patient charts and links documents in the electronic medical record
- OHIP and private billing
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a primary care setting. Equivalent experience will be considered
- Post-secondary courses completed in Office Administration, Business Administration or Bookkeeping
- Able to maintain and project a professional demeanor while dealing with clients
- Computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with electronic medical records (Telus PS Suite)
- Experience with OHIP billing procedures
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal and time management skills
- Demonstrates accuracy and attention to detail and adheres to strict confidentiality
- French verbal skills an asset
Qualified applicants are invited to e-mail their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls and no agencies please.