ExecHealth Inc. is an Ottawa based health management company dedicated to providing world class preventative medical and health care services.
We are seeking an exceptional nurse to work at our executive medical clinic located in downtown Ottawa. ExecHealth offers a very professional, respectful environment with low patient volumes and the expectation of providing clients with unsurpassed medical care and customer service.
- Current Certificate of Competence from the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Prior experience working in a primary care clinic
- Excellent woring knowledge of Telus Practice Solutions EMR Software
- Excellent knowledge of the health problems that can arise in a full scope primary care practice
- Excellent clinical judgment and good initiative;
- Demonstrated aptitude in interacting with health professionals and within an interdisciplinary team;
- Demonstrated leadership skills as well as enthusiasm, independence, and professionalism;
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Bilingualism is an asset
Perform clinical activities according to the College of Nurses of Ontario standards for nursing practice, including:
- Performing venipunctures
- Applying/changing dressings; sutures removal
- Immunizations, allergy shots
- Preparing patients for visits including height, weight, BP, temperature
- Performing, ECGs, audiometry vision tests, urine collection, rapid strep tests etc. as appropriate (training provided)
Assist physicians with case management
- Help physicians track preventative health initiatives ( yearly paps, colon cancer screening, flu shots, etc)
- Contribute to chart documentation, participate in chart reviews, case conferences, and make referrals.
- Monitor patients’ progress and report any changes
- Assist clinical providers with clinical and related administrative procedures.
Communicate with patients
- Patient education
- Informing patients of test results as directed by the physician
Maintain clinical areas, resources, materials and equipment.
Maintain equipment and medical and pharmaceutical supplies
Other duties as assigned including contribution to the operational and team effectiveness of Clinical Services
Benefits of working for ExecHealth Inc.
- Work in a highly professional environment that provides work / life balance
- Competitive salary with medical and dental benefit plan
- State-of-the-art equipment and electronic medical records
- Low volume medical practice; allowing you to provide each client with unhurried, comprehensive care
- No after hours requirements
- Onsite fitness facility and showers
- Easy access to public transit
- Nearby shopping and restaurants
Qualified applicants are invited to e-mail their resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No phone calls and no agencies please.