Updated: June 2, 2021
1. What information do we collect?
When you send us a message via a form on our webpage, or when you send us an e-mail enquiring about our services, we collect your name, email address and sometimes your phone-number, to communicate with you about ExecHealth’s services.
Unless you opt-out, our website uses “Cookies” and other automatic data collection technologies with your consent to collect personal information whenever you visit or interact with our website, including unique identifiers and preference information such as IP address, technical usage, browser type, time zone settings, language preferences, operating system, unique device identifiers, search history, page response times and length of visit, pages viewed, marketing preferences or navigation and clickstream behavior for online interactions.
These Cookies helps us understand how you use the site features and the content of the website in order to make improvements. We also use this data to promote our services through marketing and advertising.
You can opt-out of Cookies or prevent third-party websites from accessing our Cookies through the privacy settings on your browser. However, opting-out of our Cookies may disable some of our website’s features, and may prevent us from providing you with the information and services you have requested.
2. Why do we use personal information?
We use your personal information to
- operate our website,
- respond to requests for information or questions about our products and services,
- detect, prevent or investigate security breaches or fraud,
- protect our business, or
- to maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes, including analyzing and monitoring usage of our website.
3. Who do we share the personal information with?
We only share your personal information with our service providers, including WELL and its affiliates, in order to (i) offer the services or products you request information on or sign-up for, and (ii) for ensuring the continued operation and maintenance of our website.
Personal information is shared with service providers for
- fraud prevention,
- customer or support services,
- providing information on our products and services, or
- hosting, data analysis, event logging, information technology, digital and other marketing, user analytics and email delivery and messaging.
Exceptionally, as allowed or required by law, we may have to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies where they demonstrate they have the legal authority to request it.
4. How long do we keep personal information?
We retain personal information for as long as required to provide the information or services for which it was collected, otherwise, in accordance with industry best-practices and applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
5. Links to third party websites
Our website may lead you to third party websites, including websites advertising other products or services. Those organizations are separate and distinct from ExecHealth and WELL and have their own separate privacy policies. We are not responsible in any way for how any third party collects, uses or discloses your personal information, so it is important to familiarize yourself with the privacy policies of these websites before providing your personal information to them.
6. Direct marketing
You may sign up to receive marketing or promotional communications from us and/or WELL. Where you have expressly consented, we may use your personal information to send you newsletters, and where you have expressly consented to receive communications from WELL, we will share your personal information with them so WELL can send you the information you requested.
Where you have made enquiries or requested information about our products and services, we may use your personal information to inform you about related products and services, as well as promotional offers and events, for a period of six (6) months from the date of such enquiry.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional communications from us, you can opt-out at any time by:
- using the unsubscribe feature found in our emails and other electronic communications, or
- contacting us via email at email@example.com.
We destroy your personal information as soon as you unsubscribe.
7. Your rights
You also have the right to:
- make a written request to access your personal information,
- request us to restrict our use or disclosure of your personal information,
- object to our use or disclosure of your personal information,
- request that we transfer to another organization the personal information you have provided us, and
- request us to delete the personal information we hold about you.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise any of these rights. We will respond within 30 days. If we cannot grant your request, for example if you make an access request and providing you access would disclose personal information about another person, we will give reasons.
We will address all requests with equal attention.
8. Contacting us
If after contacting us you are still not satisfied, you have the right to file a complaint with your local privacy authority.